Sep 4, 2011

Foo Fighters at Dingwalls 2011

It's been a long time...
I thought it was about time for an update of some sort. There's been a lot of films out this summer I've been meaning to write something about so hopefully I'll get round to these soon.

But until then I thought I'd post some videos I filmed from a secret Foo Fighters gig from February this year.
They are without a doubt my favorite band, and have been for years now, so having the opportunity to see them in such an intimate venue has so far been my highlight of 2011, and therefore worthy of a post. This was actually the second secret show of theirs I've been to (the other being Camden Underworld in 2006) but I think this is as close as I'm ever going to get.

After a long wait queuing to get a good view they finally emerged, playing their new (as then unreleased) album, Wasting Light front to back.



I didn't want to record the whole song because I chose to enjoy the show more. Can't stand those people that insist on holding their phone or camera up to film every song.

...But I did get the whole of one of my favorites from the new album, Arlandria.



Anyway, that'll do for the post. I've uploaded the other videos I took from the night to a playlist on my youtube channel.

I even managed to grab one of their guitar picks :)